When Should I Book My 2013 Stag Do?
Well, there is no time like the present....
2013 Looks to be another busy year in the hen and stag do world and with hotels, flights and activity sites having limited accommodation on busy weekends booking early is great advice.
Will I get penalised if people drop out?
"Shish, that's another great question, you're on fire today"!
This depends on what type of stag do you have booked and where you have booked it. If you book your stag do through DesignaVenture all UK bookings and bookings abroad without flights, you can reduce your numbers up until 4 weeks before you go*.
If you have booked flights, check your booking conditions, my advice when booking flights or putting down a per person deposit; firstly make sure you are savvy with all the booking conditions and secondly, collect the money in from the boys before putting down any of your own hard earned cash.
At DesignaVenture, we find the earlier you book your stag do the better, there are so many positives:
- Booking a large group into a hotel takes up a lot of bedrooms, splitting your group over several hotels is bad practice
- Activity sites can only take so many people on a busy day, and Saturdays when 99% of the stag dos want to play, is the busiest day of the week
- Just knowing you have sorted your best mates stag weekend without having to break sweat will show you are living up to the title of Best Man
- People can put the weekend date into their diaries, giving them plenty of notice
- Booking early gives you plenty of opportunity to fully look into your stag do destination, arrange a stag do prank or two and you also have something to look forward to
So January is a fantastic time to book your stag do for the summer and if you book your stag do through DesignaVenture and staying in the UK all you'll need to do is stick down a small deposit and give them a rough idea of numbers.
*Some activity sites or hotels may need a per person deposit, these are few and far between but I thought I'd mention it.