You've booked your stag do, all the boys have paid up and are bombarding you with questions. You feel like you have turned into their Mum (won't be the first time!!), looking after the boys to the best of your ability is your job, you are the best man / stag do organiser after all.
So we have put together a little don't forget list to help you arrange the best stag do known to man.
- Don't forget to include the stag or yourself when booking the stag do, you'll be surprised how many people make this mistake!
- Make sure everyone is aware of where, when and what time, you don't want people missing their activity or have checked into the wrong hotel.
- Valid passport!!! If you're travelling abroad make sure everyone has a valid passport.
- Don't forget to leave time for food, keep everyone happy some people may not want to eat but most will.
- Don't forget a stag do kitty is always best - it keeps the peace and stops the bitching.
- Don't forget to get everyone to pick up a hotel card before going out on your first night, just so they know where their bed's at.
- If you're going on a stag weekend remind people not to peak too soon on the first night, try and keep the boys in a good state for the next day, especially if you have activities booked for the Saturday. Book a detour away form the booze so the boys just think it's part of the night!
- Pack your ear plugs, you could be sharing your bedroom with a snorer and after beer, it's like numatic drilling.
- Don't forget to book an activity for the Saturday so you have something to do rather than a weekend of drinking, it sounds amazing but it can get too much.
- And finally, don't forget ....