Twin Centre Stag Do Ideas
Going on a stag do is all about exploring new destinations and a great way to make a decent adventure out of your weekend is to visit two destinations on the same stag do.
Whether you're going on a stag do abroad or in the UK there are plenty of destinations you can twin up on your stag do.
Enough about me, there are other top stag destinations in the UK you can do this in, such as:
- Cardiff and Bristol
- Newcastle and Edinburgh
- Bournemouth and Brighton
- Reading and Birmingham
- Manchester and Liverpool
- Chester and North Wales
Your first night should be a destination on the way down to your main destination, breaking up the journey and having a night out before the big stag weekend starts.
You may find only half the group can commit to it, but hey you could make it exclusive to your close mates?
Over on the Continent is totally different you will possibly need to fly from destination to destination.
- In my mind, it's the best stag destination closest to the UK
- KLM (Royal Dutch Airlines) fly everywhere
- Finishing off a stag do in Amsterdam, how cool is that!
- In to Prague out of Bratislava (3½ hours by road between cities, quicker by train)
- In to Budapest out of Bratislava (Only 2½ hours by road between cities)
- In to Dusseldorf out of Amsterdam (Only 2½ hours by road, quicker by train between cities)