Why Book Through A Stag Do Organiser?
That's a fantastic question, why the heck should I?
Well first of all, I own DesignaVenture, a leading stag do organiser, I will obviously be wanting you to book with them, however I must try and be impartial and give you solid advice without selling my wares, so here are some pros and the cons without ramming DesignaVenture down your throat.
First of all, the pros:
- If you don't have too much time on your hands booking through a stag do company should have loads of stag do ideas.
- Stag do companies like DesignaVenture, have all the right contacts in all the right places, so finding you a decent hotel thats fully aware that you're a stag party should be a breeze.
- Get your mates to pay individually, directly to the stag company - this will save you loads of time and stop you from getting your hands dirty with all that cash, it will also save any mix up with people paying you the wrong amount and getting bogged down in paper work.
- Your names are down and you are coming in, getting you into nightclubs, bars and lap dancing venues will be a walk in the park for stag do companies, you try and get hold of nightclubs or bars and getting your group in, it can be a nightmare!
- Most stag companies like DesignaVenture, have an area on their website where you can sign in, share the booking and invite people on to the stag do and also get them to pay directly. You should also be able to see who has paid.
- Booking through a stag do company will save you time and may save you money. If you have a big group who want to do loads of activities day and night, a one stop phone call saves you ringing around hotels and venues. The stag do company like DesignaVenture can do this all for you. With the sign in area you can also invite everyone by email online, at night, in your own time.
- It can be a little cheaper booking everything directly, well you are paying for a time saving service.
- Some stag do companies are not as professional as DesignaVenture, so you can find yourself in uncompromising situations such as bad hotels, not being booked into venues and terrible customer service.