15 Ideas For A Stag Do
Strap yourself in, we're going to get through 15 ideas for a stag do quicker than Usain Bolt at a free chicken nuggets convention.
To view any of these activities with full descriptions destinations, and prices go to our stag do ideas page.
1. Dirt / Rage BuggiesTotally awesome, extremely fast and as agile as a panther these dirt buggies are fantastic to race and in my mind is one of the best stag activities you can do. They are rigid, have excellent handling and can accelerate so fast it will push you back into the bucket seat so you must have your wits about you.
Recommended for the petrol heads.
2. Quad BikingStaying with the motorised theme (don't worry it's not all motorised), quad bikes are more versatile than a potato waffle (one for the 80s child), extreme climbs, steep downhills, rivers, brooks, mud whatever the terrain, your quad bike will eat it up.
All activity sites will offer either Trekking or Racing.
3. White Water RaftingA brilliant hangover cure, one that is highly recommended by well me, I am no doctor however but white water rafting has sorted my hangover many a times. The adrenaline rush of pelting down a river getting absolutely drenched is so much fun, what headache!
Sites all over the UK and Europe
4. A Day At The Races (Horse Racing)
Perfect for the fearless
6. Whiskey TastingAn activity perfect for a stag do especially if your on a weekend in Edinburgh. Learn how to recognise the various footnotes which gives you an idea on where and how it was made. A professional will show you how to taste whiskey instead of gulping it down.
Tip: Remember to drink plenty of water between snifters otherwise you'll be asleep by tea time!
7. Beer BikeKeeping that boozy theme and why not you're on a stag weekend after all, the beer bike is exceptionally popular with stag groups heading to the continent. Popular stag destinations such as Amsterdam, Berlin, Hamburg, Prague, Bratislava all offer wicked beer bike tour plus there is now one in Blackpool unfortunately on this one you'll have bring your own beer, typical UK!
Bring a smart phone with plenty of awesome music on so you can plug it in when your beer biking.
8. Bubble FootballAn extremely popular stag do idea which has the makings of a fantastic memory for the stag, and that's what it's all about, right?
The only game of football you'll play where fouling is the main objective.
9. Car SmashI mean c-mon, what's not to like, especially if you have a stressed out stag. Well, he may have to sort out the wedding so this could be the ideal activity.
Currently only available in Amsterdam, Berlin, Hamburg, & Prague.
10. The GamesWe offer various games style stag do activities such as; It's a knockout, Wipe Out, West Country Games, Welsh Games, Roman Games, Cornish Games and we've now got Mersey Games. Loads of fun, which usually includes getting wet and plenty of foam.
Funnier than the stag being whipped by a man in drag.
11. Spa ExperienceJust because you're on a stag do it doesn't mean that every activity needs to be as manly as Ross Kemp, I bet he has a manicure from time to time. Book a spa experience and chill out with the guys.
Become more relaxed than a lab rat smoking doobies.
12. Zip Wire ExperienceIn the UK we have some pretty awesome zip wires however none of them are more epic than the Zip Wire Velocity in Snowdonia, North Wales. You can expect 125mph of sheer delight as you hurtle down the longest zip line in Europe, did I mention it's the fastest zip line in the world?
Other Zip Wire Options are also available in North Wales.
13. Fighting Zombies
15. Escape Room
Why not just lock the stag inside an Escape room and watch him struggle to escape, possibly the best stag do prank ever!
Brilliant we got through it unscathed, whatever you choose to do on your stag weekend, have a good one.