Stag Do Destination Guide: Benidorm
Benidorm is a stag do favourite and, if possible, getting more and more popular each year with groups wanting 3,4 or 5 nights away in the sun.
Before we get knee deep in why you should choose Benidorm for your stag weekend, lets have some no one cares facts:
- Population: 67,558 (2018), however 11 million people currently visit each year!
- Av. Max Temperatures: May 24℃, June 28℃, July 30℃ & August 31℃
- Rainfall: 548mm annual rainfall (rainiest month is September, all the rest very low)
- Sky Living: Benidorm is home to over 300 skyscrapers all with their own leisure space so they don't feel all crammed in.
- Beaches: The sandy beaches of Benidorm are 100% natural and contrary to rumour the sand has not been imported. The sea is one of the cleanest in Europe and did you know (possibly not) Benidorm was the first resort in Spain to allow Bikinis?
- Nightlife: Benidorm offers over 1,000 bars and 200 nightclubs so you'll need to come for a month, not a weekend!
Do The TripAdvisor Top 10 Bar & Club Crawl
- Kafee Klee
- The Explorers Club
- Bar 69
- West End Showbar
- Olivers Bar
- Scruffy Murphys
- The Bodhran Irish Bar
- Rock and Roll House
- Jail Rock
- Western Saloon.
Beaches full of bikinis but not Mankinis
Beaches of Benidorm...
- Levante Beach - walking distance from the town, 3 km of sand, width ways obviously, lengthways would be a bit of a trek to the sea!
- Poniente Beach - popular with locals and the grey-market
- Playa Del Mal Pas - measuring 120 metre wide, a good little sheltered cove possibly not recommend for the raucous stag party
- Playa del Albir - A more relaxing beach where the sea is noticeably clear, a change of pace compared to Levante beach
- Cala Almadraba - Pebble beach ideal for snorkelling and apparently a well know nudist beach!
If you're enjoying this post take a look at our many stag do destination guides, covering the UK and Europe.
The Benidorm Stag Activity Collection
All the daytime activity usual suspects are available; footgolf, bubble football, karts and paintball but why not book something different, a bit more themed to Benidorm:
- Jet Skiing
- Theme Park
- Water Park
- Jeep Safari