Stag Do Destination Guide: Liverpool
This time for our Stag do destination guide we're going to shine the spotlight on Liverpool. An incredible city, with more culture than a lorry full of Probiotic drinks that's listening to Culture club.
Liverpool is an extremely famous city, you could go anywhere on the planet and people you meet may not have heard of your home town or city but they will definitely have heard of Liverpool.
Liverpool's famous for mainly 2 massive exports - The Beatles and Liverpool FC.
But before we dive into why you should have your stag weekend in Liverpool, here are some very useful facts (about as useful as a meat buffet to a Vegan!).
- Population: 497,409 (est.)
- Av Max Temperatures: May 16℃, June 18℃, July 20℃ & August 19℃
- Rainfall: 796mm
- Musically Brilliant: Liverpudlians have had more number 1 records than any other city, obviously The Beatles massively helped with that!
- Number 3: Even though Liverpool isn't used to being number 3, but that's its position in "Rough Guide's", 50 things to do before you die.
- Liverpool was once the busiest port in the world.
- Liverpool is home to the oldest established Chinese community in Europe and has the largest Chinese arch which stands at 14 metres. It's also entrance to a cracking China town, full of great Chinese restaurants, a stag do staple.
There are lots of bars and clubs centred around Mathew Street, so this is a good starting point. It's also known as the Cavern Quarter as this is where the Cavern Club is also situated.
Liverpool Daytime Activity IdeasPopular Stag Do Activities
- Dirt Buggies
- Escape Room
- DTV Shredders
- Roman Games
- White Water Rafting
- Turbo Cricket
Cultural Visits whilst on your weekend:
- Tate Liverpool
- The Cavern Club
- Beatles Magical Mystery Tour
- Mersey Tunnel Tours
- Maritime Museum
- Albert Docks
- Go and see Liverpool play
Considering other locations for your stag do, take a digital trip to our other stag do destination guides.
There are also lots of party houses scattered around the city taking large groups, just one word of warning; make sure you choose a house in a good location within walking distance into the city, if possible.