The Rules To Pub Golf
Liven up your stag night with a theme or game, and there's no better stag do game than pub golf.
So here at the DesignaVenture Towers we have been listening to our stag parties and recently we have been asked for the rules to the stag do game Pub Golf.
So like the pleasing company we are, here are the rules to this brilliant game that doesn't come with frustration and certainly doesn't ruin a good pub crawl.
Pub Golf Rules
Rule #1 - Dress Code
Rule #2 - Pick Your Course Wisely
Rule #3 - Choose Your Drink
Rule #4 Designate A Par To Each Hole
Rule #5 How To Mark Your Scorecard
Rule #6 Penalty Shots / Strokes
- 1 Penalty Stroke for spilling your drink
- 2 Penalty Strokes for falling over
- 3 Penalty Strokes for the last one to finish their drink
- 4 Penalty Strokes for drinking someone else's drink by mistake
- 5 Penalty Strokes for missing a hole
- 6 Penalty Strokes for talking to their mum or partner on the phone
- 7 Penalty Strokes for not wearing the proper golf attire