Stick A Turbo Into Your Game Of Cricket - Ashes Edition
Prepare for the Ashes and get ready for the latest sensation in the world of stag do activities: Turbo Cricket!
Gather your mates and prepare for a cricket game with rules that are simply out of this world, dear boy.
Turbo Cricket is a thrilling 6-a-side cricket game that can be played practically anywhere. Whether it's a 5-a-side football pitch, an indoor sports hall or any outdoor space, you can unleash your cricketing skills and have a blast.
Forget the hassle of pads, jock straps and helmets. We've got you covered with proper cricket bats, full-sized wickets with a base and a soft ball that ensures a safe and enjoyable game.
Our trusty umpire will arrive with everything you need, including the equipment and a thorough explanation of the rules. If you're curious about the specifics, here we go....
- 10-over innings with 6-ball overs.
- Batters retire at 20 runs.
- Enjoy unlimited turns with a conveyor belt-style batting order.
- Batters stick to one end only.
- Switch ends at the end of each over.
You're out if you:
- Get bowled, caught, hit wicket or run out.
- Or if you're a mighty hitter and manage to clear the fence.
- Everyone gets a chance to bowl.
- Maximum of 2 overs per person.
- Wides and no-balls must be re-bowled but only in the 10th over.
- Catching is fair game, whether it's caught off the net or kick boards, as long as it doesn't touch the ground!
- Spectacular catches off the boundary kick-boards must be taken with one hand.
Of course, there are a few more minor rules that the umpire will explain upon arrival. You'll also learn more as you dive into the fast-paced, loads-of-fun Turbo Cricket experience. We believe this game was made for stag weekends and we guarantee you'll have a blast!
So gather your squad, prepare for a cricketing adventure like no other and create unforgettable memories with Turbo Cricket on your stag do !
Have a good one!