Should The Groom Pay For His Own Stag Do?
- I paid for my own stag do
- I am paying to go on his stag weekend and that's costing me enough so why should I have to pay for part of his?
- The groom is minted, why should I have to pay for him.
- As best man, I should do my best to look after him
- He is paying for the wedding, he has enough to pay for
- You and most of the stag group are invited to the wedding, this is a good way of showing gratitude
The above bullet points are just some of the reasons why you should or shouldn't pay for the Groom's stag do, however, it is a personal circumstances situation for the best man to take on board not only for himself but for the whole group.
Currently, the results from the pole below suggest:
- 58% say no, he shouldn't pay for his stag do
- 42% say yes, he should
Please take part and we will keep this page updated.
Written by DesignaVenture, the professional stag do organiser.