Stag Do Destination Guide: Nottingham
Nottingham has always been a top destination for stag weekends, from the 1990s until now, if you haven't had a stag do in Nottingham then it's time you got your merrymen together and get yourselves to one of the friendliest cities in the UK.
Pure Crazy Facts About Nottingham
- Average Temperature: June 19c | July 22c | August 21c
- Rainfall: 648mm per year
- Population: 289,301
- Above Sea Level: 46 metres
- Pointless: A Saxon Chief who lived there in 1135AD was called Snot, and Nottingham was called Snotengaham!
- Fashion: Designer Paul Smith is from Nottingham
- Hangover: Boots The Chemist originated from Nottingham
- Translation: "Allraa me duck" means; how are you?
Don't forget Nottingham is home to the Real "It's a knockout" gear, so you could be wearing what the celebrities, royals and punters wore when they took part in this historic activity.