Alternative Stag Do Ideas UK & Europe
We've all been on boys or stag weekends which included so much booze you could fill a swimming pool with, so maybe you fancy something different?
Here are our alternative stag do ideas that your group will love:
1. Bobsleigh - Riga, LatviaIn my mind there is only one place to take your stag party on a weekend and get involved in some Olympic standard Bobsleigh and that's Riga.
In the winter you will hurtle down an Olympic standard Bobsleigh course at break neck speed - not for the faint hearted.
2. ZIP Wire Velocity - North Wales, UK
3. Cornish Games, Newquay
4. Car Smash, Amsterdam - Netherlands
This is all true and we have sold many at DesignaVenture towers, a great stag do activity if the group need to let off some steam in Amsterdam, mind you there are other ways in Amsterdam!
5. Dragon Boat Racing - Milton Keynes, UK
This activity is ideal for large stag groups as you can really ramp up the competition, just make sure you even out the teams, it would be a shame for one of the boats to sink because there are too many heavy athletes if you get my drift...
6. Deep Sea Fishing - Bournemouth, UKThe perfect gift for the fish loving stag and a complete alternative stag activity.
Chilled out beers onboard, all the tackle and bait the fish can eat, just land some big ones and they will be the stories of the weekend, not the one that got away.
7. Motorsport Madness - Birmingham, UKA truly epic stag do activity for the motor loving stag party.
Activities include Castor Car Challenge, Double Decker Showdown, Del Boy Challenge, Nag Drag, Dirt Buggies and Push me pull me.
Check out our Top 5 Alternative stag weekend ideas
8. Paella Making Course - Valencia, SpainA brilliant activity for the stag party really looking to do something completely different.
You will learn how to make a chicken and rabbit Paella by a Spanish Masterchef who knows his onions, thankfully. Also included is wine tasting, 3 course meal (where you'll eat your Paella) plus some mementos.
9. Trabant Driving Experience - Berlin, GermanyGet driving a 2 stroke, old Commie car around the amazing streets of Berlin. Your fleet of these old Trabant cars will really get the crowds looking, they'll think it is some sort of Top Gear Challenge.
10. Spa Experience, Bristol, UKBefore you spit your beer out and start chanting Lads, Lads, Lads. What's wrong with going on a spa day? You've done it with your Mrs, so now's your chance to relax with your best mates you grew up with, I am pretty sure you'll have a much better time!
We have all these activities and many more stag do ideas on the DesignaVenture website.